Sunday, February 3, 2008


Speaking of rhinoceros – official members of the Big Five, that’s two of them under the tree. Well, they are! Okay, let’s move on…







Impala – Kruger recently had amazing amounts of rain, very unusual for this area, and locals said it was most uncommon to see the plains so green.



Zebra and African Buffalo…I think. Hey, that’s what I was told so we’re gonna have to trust on this one. Again, when Cameron, my hero with the camera, has her shots ready for viewing, I’ll pass them along.



1 comment:

Cherie Ann said...

Diana, Thanks for constructing and sharing this blog with us. I thoroughly enjoyed reliving our time together in SA. This was a wonderful group and it's amazing the energy women generate when they gather and bring their authentic selves.
Love,
Cherie